All hardware stamping processing is to use punching and...
All hardware stamping processing is to use punching and dies to deform or break stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper and other plates and different materials, and have reached a certain shape and size. Metal stamping parts are easy to process and operate, have high production efficiency, and are easy to realize mechanization and automation. They are an indispensable and important production process for hardware factories.
1. According to the material, it can be divided into carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, etc.
2. According to the structure, it can be divided into single punching and composite punching die (including multi-station progressive die).
3. According to the process method, it can be divided into free forging, die forging, fetal film forging and powder forging.
4. According to the molding method, it is divided into two types: integral type and partial type.
5. According to the accuracy level, it is divided into two types: ordinary precision and precision precision. The ordinary precision includes ordinary medium plate molds; the precise precision includes cold extrusion molds and high-strength and high-hardness plastic injection molding molds.
6. According to different scope of use, it can be divided into the following categories:
a. Stamping process used to manufacture small and medium-sized parts with complex shapes;
b. Machining operations used to manufacture certain parts in large or heavy machinery.
c. As a fixed connector for assembly.
d. Stamping process for the production of various automobile panels.
e. Shells or enclosures for the production of electrical products.
f. Sheet metal processing technology on the aircraft.
g. Riveting and welding of hull structures on ships.